Ingredients for 3 persons
1 medium onion
1 large potato about 300g
1200ml of water
10ml (1 dessert spoon) of extra-virgin olive oil
How to make it
- Peel and chop the onion finely.
- Put the oil into a large saucepan on a medium heat and add the chopped onions.
- Fry gently until the onions are tender.
- Wash broccoli and cut them into small pieces. Use the stem as well as the florets.
- Peel, wash and chop the potato.
- When the onion is soft, add the potatoes, broccoli and water. If you like, you can add also the soy sauce to give some taste to the vegetables.
- Bring to the boil and simmer them until they are tender.
- Once the potato is cooked, blend in a food mixer until they are seasoned, and add a bit of salt and pepper.
- Garnish with toasted bread as you like.